A strength of my specific booth/area in my school open house

 




A strength of my specific booth/area was its comprehensive and well-rounded support for the community. Here are some specific points highlighting this strength:


1. Diverse Resources: I effectively provided a wide range of materials, including 65 flyers for Healthy Start (HS), 30 flyers for other community resources, various hygiene items, and school supplies. This variety ensured that I could meet different needs of the attendees.


2. High Engagement: The distribution of a significant number of flyers (95 in total) indicates that I successfully engaged a large number of visitors, reflecting effective outreach and the relevance of the information provided.


3. Practical Support: By offering hygiene items and school supplies, I addressed immediate, practical needs of the community, making my presence highly valuable and appreciated.


4. Effective Promotion: The assistance of our PSA counselor, Northia, helped in attracting people to my booth, showing that my promotional efforts were well-executed and impactful.


5. *Collaborative Effort: Together with the neighboring booth, we effectively promoted the entire school, including Healthy Start, and facilitated the sale of t-shirts and yearbooks. This collaboration enhanced our overall impact and visibility at the event.


Overall, my booth's strength lay in its ability to provide comprehensive support through diverse resources, effectively engage the community, address practical needs, and successfully attract and inform visitors, while also benefiting from a collaborative effort to promote school-wide initiatives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Culturally Humble Strength –based perspective

Inclusive Education: The Case for Equity in Systemic Reform

Women's History Month: Honoring Women in Education and Encouraging Self-Care